Grill tuna and vegetables in a pan and finally skewer them.
It is filling enough as an appetizer or as a snack and for use in lunch boxes as well.
Umami Score of Main Ingredients in the Recipe
Glutamate : 50mg/100g
Tuna is rich in umami substance, inosinate, asparagus is rich in glutamate and so forth. Paring of these two ingredients provides umami synergy and makes dish tasty.
- Cooking time : 15 minutes
- Calorific Value : 180 kcal
■ Ingredients（ for 2 persons ）
- ・80g tuna
- ・1/6 onion
- ・2 asparagus
- ・olive oil
- ・salt to taste
- ・grated garlic
- ・mix herb
- 1. Cut tuna and onion into ２cm cubes and cut asparagus into ２cm lengths.
- 2. Heat olive oil in a frying pan and sear tuna and vegetables.
- 3. Skewer onions, tuna, and asparagus in order. Serve them.