- Who we are
- What information we collect and how
- The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number, etc;
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers);
- Your IP Address. This is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your
usage of the Website;
- Data recorded by the Website which allows us to recognise you and your preferred settings. This saves you from re-entering information on return visits to the site. Such data is recorded locally on your
- What we do with your information
- Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law which went into effect in April 2005 in Japan and other applicable laws. The details we
collect will be used to send you new and/or updated information on umami and umami-related developments.
- Other Websites
- Copyright Policy
- All content on this Web site is the sole property of the Umami Information Center and is protected by Japanese copyright law. You may not copy, reproduce, duplicate, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute,
sell or exploit the content in any way without prior written permission of the Umami Information Center.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Web site, the Umami Information Center does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of
the materials on this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Use of this Web site is at your own risk.
- Linking Policy
- You may not create a link to the Umami Information Center Web site without our prior written permission.
Please your request to: Contact Form
By linking to our Web site, upon our approval, you agree to:
- ● Clearly state that the link goes to the Umami Information Center Web site.
- ● Not state or imply an affiliation between your organization and the Umami Information Center, or an Umami Information Center endorsement of your services or products without the prior written consent of
the Umami Information Center.
- ● Immediately remove all links to the Umami Information Center Web site should the Umami Information Center, with or without cause or warning, request that you do so.
- The Umami Information Center reserves the right to change or delete any and all content on this Web site and close down the site temporarily or permanently without notice.