Chinese-style Fried Pork
- Umami-rich Recipes with Pork
Using popular ingredients aided by the umami from seasonings, the dish delivers an authentic Chinese taste.It goes very well with rice.
■ Ingredients（ for 2 persons ）
- 100g pork loin sliced
- 1 pack shimeji mushroom
- 1/4 celery
- 1 tsp sake and soy sauce
- Chopped ginger to taste
- Chopped garlic to taste
- Vegetable oil and sesami oil
- Black pepper to taste
A 2 tsp oyster sauce 1 tbsp chicken stock 1/2 tsp sugar 1 tsp sake 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1. Mix Ａ.
- 2. Cut the pork into ２cm sections and mix it with sake and soy sauce. Cut the stem of the shimeji mushrooms and slice them into small pieces.
- 3. Heat the vegetable oil, garlic and ginger in a frying pan. When there is an aroma, add the pork and fry them until tasty. Take the pork out of the pan.
- 4. Add 2 to 3 and fry them. When they turn golden brown, put the pork back and add A. Fry them well.
- 5. Add sesame oil to the outer part of the pan and season with black pepper.
Umami Score of Main Ingredients in the Recipe
- Cooking time : 10 minutes
- Calorific Value : 200 kcal
Pork is rich in inosinate, shimeji mushroom is rich in glutamate and so forth. Pairing of these two ingredients provides umami synergy and makes dish tasty.
By using umami power, make your daily dishes more delicious
Seishun shuppannsha 2013 August
- About 150 recipes by cooking specialist Fumiyo Kawakami are presented in the book.
- The Umami Information Center provides basic umami information and Dr. Takashi Yamamoto, our president, supervised the book.