Fried beef and asparagus with miso sauce
- Umami-rich Recipes with Beef
Fried miso brings excellent aroma.Umami of miso supports synergy between beef and asparagus. Best combination with rice.
■ Ingredients（ for 2 persons ）
- 100g of thin-sliced beef
- 6 asparagus
- 1/4 paprika
- chopped ginger
- vegetable oil
A ・1 tbsp miso ・1 tbsp sugar ・2 tsp sake (Japanese rice wine) ・2 tsp soy sauce
- 1. Mix together all ingredients in A.
- 2. Cut the beef, asparagus and paprika into bite-sized pieces.
- 3. Heat up the vegetable oil and ginger in a frying pan. Once there is an aroma, add beef, asparagus and paprika one by one and fry them.
- 4. When the vegetables become tender, add 1 and fry them together.
Umami Score of Main Ingredients in the Recipe
- Cooking time : 20 minutes
- Calorific Value : 230 kcal
Beef is rich in inosinate, asuparagus is rich in glutamate and guanylate and so forth. Pairing of these two ingredients provides umami synergy and makes dish tasty.
By using umami power, make your daily dishes more delicious
Seishun shuppannsha 2013 August
- About 150 recipes by cooking specialist Fumiyo Kawakami are presented in the book.
- The Umami Information Center provides basic umami information and Dr. Takashi Yamamoto, our president, supervised the book.