Grilled Tuna and Vegetables
- Umami-rich Recipes with Seafood
Grill tuna and vegetables in a pan and finally skewer them.It is filling enough as an appetizer or as a snack and for use in lunch boxes as well.
■ Ingredients（ for 2 persons ）
- 80g tuna
- 1/6 onion
- 2 asparagus
- olive oil
- salt to taste
- grated garlic
- mix herb
- 1. Cut tuna and onion into ２cm cubes and cut asparagus into ２cm lengths.
- 2. Heat olive oil in a frying pan and sear tuna and vegetables.
- 3. Skewer onions, tuna, and asparagus in order. Serve them.
Umami Score of Main Ingredients in the Recipe
- Cooking time : 15 minutes
- Calorific Value : 180 kcal
Tuna is rich in umami substance, inosinate, asparagus is rich in glutamate and so forth. Paring of these two ingredients provides umami synergy and makes dish tasty.
By using umami power, make your daily dishes more delicious
Seishun shuppannsha 2013 August
- About 150 recipes by cooking specialist Fumiyo Kawakami are presented in the book.
- The Umami Information Center provides basic umami information and Dr. Takashi Yamamoto, our president, supervised the book.